Tuesday 23 June 2015

1st task blog:

1. I selected media because I have a deep regard for movies. I also edit tiny video skits in my spare time. I find it fascinating as you can be original and creative. You c

2. I am looking forward to the music video the most,

3. The skill I am hoping to learn the most is how to use Photoshop and how to use a DLR camera properly. Editing is another skill I would want to learn in detail.

4. Personally, I think I am able to achieve an A*/A. I would also be satisfied with a B+

5. The last film I have watched was Reservoir Dogs (1992) directed by Quentin Tarintino

6. I think that film appealed to the audience due to its gruesome content and also because of the originality of the storyline.

7. In the last 24 hours, I have used a mobile phone, mac and a TV

8. The device I use most to access media is my mobile phone as I have access to loads of social networks such as twitter, instagram, facebook and hotmail.

9. Jurassic World can fit into many genres such as sci-fi, adventure and also action. This is because it contains a bundle of all these genres.



10. Jurassic World appeals to a family audience because it is one of the sequels of the classic Jurassic Park (1993) meaning it will be suitable for all members of the family. The opening shot also hints that this is a film made for families this is because in the opening shot it displays a family. Another reason why this film is suitable for family audiences is because it is rated a 12A, predominantly a classic family age rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment