Thursday 2 July 2015

This is a HSBC advert I created with CS6 Photoshop. I got my images from google images and copied them onto photoshop to then later edited them. I resized them to an appropriate size so they can fit into the box provided. I then later added text to my images with my word. The word I used was "victory". In this advert, I tried to be as diverse as I can with my images; I used different images from different sources and with different content. I selected the first picture (Rocky 1976) because I believe this highlights victory in a sense of resiliency, the message being along the lines of "hard work pays off". My second image displays a cancer survivor hugging someone else; I selected this because I think it also shows resiliency. Unlike the first image, it shows victory over something you didn't start. The third image is an image of a fictional character named Leonidas from the 2006 film 300. Throughout the two hour film, Leonidas is depicted as a vigorous and victorious character who pursues for success and victory. I personally, thought it would be a great idea to add him to my advert because his description and persona totally fits the idea of "victory". It is almost like he is the epitome of victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment